Anyone Interested in E-Billing, please call the office.
Do you have multiple accounts? If so, we can create one notification for all your accounts.
1) When you receive the email from the Co-op, then Click Here.
2) Enter your Triple W Gas account number
3) Enter eBill321 as your temporary password
4) Then click on “Change Password” icon
5) Please check your inbox (or spam or junk mail box), as you will be sent a new link to the site by e-mail.
6) Once you click on the new link, you can change your password (using a minimum six characters) and re-enter the site.
A monthly e-mail message will be sent to you as notification that your e-Bill is ready for viewing. You do not have wait for the email notice, you can login anytime to view your last 15 months of gas bills.
The View Gas Bills tab allows access to view/print or save your gas bill to your computer. Adobe Reader is required for this option. You can download the latest version free of charge at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
No paper copy will be mailed out to you, unless you advise otherwise.
Recently we have been notified by some of our members that they have been experiencing issues receiving their monthly e-bill. We have reached out to our webhost and discovered that it seems to be customer’s email provider that is blocking our monthly e-mails.
- For a SAFE SENDER to ensure you receive your monthly billing notification on a timely manner. Please add the following TWO emails to your address book.
If you find any of the above emails in the spam folder, please mark it as not spam. This will ensure that all emails will appear.
Should you have any questions, contact the office directly at 403-642-3991 during our business hours.